- To connect multiple stakeholders to deal with environmental, social, and corporate governance concerns in the global hospitality and tourism industry.
- Specifically, the members of the consortium will advance their knowledge, solve problems, and raise the quality of wellbeing in areas relevant to ESG through research (e.g., projects, reports, briefs), meetings (e.g., workshops, panels, lectures), and other interactive modes of communication.
- 51 members representing 17 countries and region
- Three advisors and one coordinator
- Hospitality and Tourism; Sociology; Law; Business; Psychology; Public Policy, etc.
- Will add multiple Partners – NGOs, Governments, Owners and Operators from the industry